Sunday, July 13, 2008

Unique date night

We decided to do something a little different and ended up at the fabulous NICKELCADE, which John bagged on at first but it turned out to be really fun!!! We went with Josh and Megs, Mikey and his date, Bridgette and Berto, and we had a really good time...some strange people here and there but it was fun!!!Then at the nights end we decided it was best to make ourselves fatter by throwing down some ice cream at Leatherby's... We have irreplaceable friends and love'em!!!













Me and Preg Meg trying our luck.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! We would love to hang out more with you guys, give us a call. Your guys blog is looking great! Still no baby yet but we will keep you posted.

Josh and Megan said...

I love what you are doing with your blog! I can't tell who is updating...John or Nicole? I think it is John pretending to be Nicole...am I right? Who ever knocked the Nickelcade is lame...let's go again! I will play wheel of fortune the whole time!

the murdocks said...

Hey Nicole! Yea, I'm so happy I found your cute blog. It has been WAY too long. I always think about you when I pass your neighborhood wondering what the heck you are up to. I have been tempted to drop in. It looks like you guys are having fun together and enjoying life! You are so cute together. Please keep in touch and I would love to see you sometime!

Ashley said...

YAY! Um..I got message and i tried logging in so many times! I was spelling Makoni wrong. Anyways, welcome to the blogging world! Yours is so cute!

Casey & LaTisha said...

John, glad to see we're not the only people new to this whole blogging craze. We felt pressured in to creating a page, but it is fun to be able to check up on lost buddies like yourself. Keep it touch.

Makenzie & Jordan said...

Hey John, I am glad you found me. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun too. I am jealous I miss leatherby's (and SLC for that matter). If you ever make it back down this way we should catch up. Talk to you later! Makenzie (Foisy) Mehl

Gavin and Natalie said...

Hey Makoni and Nicole! Your blog is so cute! This is Natalie (Kennedy) from John's mission. You are seriously the hottest couple. Your summer adventures look like fun! I'm putting you on our blog list so I can stalk you sometimes. :)

*Angie* said...

John and Nicole...glad you found us. we will definitely add you to our list for blog stalking.

Whittney said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! It's so dang fun to see what you guys are up to! I'm sorry I missed your call but I'm calling you back tonight. I hope you're home....

Sarah said...

I love your blog! You catch on so fast I am so computer slow. I seriosly thought I had you guys on my list! We need to get together soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog glad you found me fun to keep an eye on whats up since we only see you during football! Ha!~

The Buttars said...

Hi Nicole! I found your guys' blog too. We need to catch up. It looks like you guys are having lots of fun!