
The whole week prior to New Moon coming out I couldn't sleep. I was just too excited. I got free tickets from an oral surgeon. We went at midnight on the opening night and it was crazy. There were so many girls!!! So we get our drinks and our popcorn and finally make it through the crowd and start searching for our seats. I find our seats and two women are sitting in them. They then pulled out their tickets showing it was really their seats! I was so confused we almost decided to just sit on the floor, but then a lady came over and looked at our tickets and we were at the wrong theater!!!! We were suppose to be at jordan commons not the district theater. Oops my bad! We ran to the car with our drinks and popcorn went through a couple red lights and made it...ten minutes late. It was such a great movie. Thanks bubs for going with me and loving every minute of it! (He really loves Jacob)
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Twilight Obsession
Posted by John and Nicole Makoni at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment