Friday, November 14, 2008

OUR HALLOWEEN BASH



"SCARIEST COSTUME"
BERDO AND BRIDG "1ST PLACE COSTUME"
TAY AND SHASTA "FUNNIEST COSTUME"







CURTIS AND ASHLEY "MOST ORIGINAL COSTUME"

5 comments:

Lisa said...

looks like FUN!! I didn't even get to dress up this year!!


So Nicole, I take anesthesia boards on DEC 18th!! AHHHHHH!! any words of wisdom??

John and Nicole Makoni said...

john's reply: when life gives you lemons, you paint that "isshhh" gold!!!! good luck, you'll do fine! and I
ll let my wife give her advice when she reads this!!!!

Anonymous said...

That party was so much fun! You guys always do a good job with parties. This is the book my cousin said to read: Inheritance series by Christopher Paolini

Nate and Jamie said...

Sorry about the toe-nail :) those are terrible! After all these years I am glad you can finally understand why I wanted to cut my toe off. Good to hear from you...

Charley said...

Hey Nicole, thank you, you are too sweet! By the way, you should update your blog!! haha!!