Friday, January 30, 2009

Brief synopsis of Christmas


John of course got lots of utah apparal...He is nuts for the utes!!!

I got a treadmill, YAAAA! My daddy finally gave in and my loving husband faught dilligently for it.

My mom made her first quilt just for me!


I hate the basket loft! We were given broken merchandise and all they were willing to do was glue it-a $80 collectable! I would of course have none of it...John was therefore stuck in the middle to yell at the manager...nothing still has been solved.

John will be going to Nicaragua to do service in May...it will be an adventure sleeping on cardboard and living up the good old days!!

1 comments:

Perla said...

Service? hahahaha. Sure....Juanito, I havent heard from you! Did you check the links I send you?...all of those are great places for you to do all the service you want!