Sunday, February 8, 2009

My birthday...over a month ago...

This is a bed in breakfast we stayed at in Park City...kind of a different experience...we decided we are good on the whole bed in breakfast thing. So the next night we stayed at the anniversary inn. (John gets discounts since he works at the moran eye lab at the University)


John always does such a good job spoiling me on my birthday. Sometimes it's a good surprise and not so much other times. I LOVE HIM for always trying!

1 comments:

Charley said...

Happy late birthday Nicole! I've always wanted to try a bed and breakfast, or at least take some time for ourselves away from the boys!!! just kidding, we love them! Sorry we didn't all make it over last night for Devin, the boys were sleeping so I had to stay home with them, but tell him congrats for us!