Dev leaves June 3rd for the Provo MTC for 3 weeks, he then will go to the MTC in Madrid for 6 weeks. And of course he will be learning spanish. He is so excited and wishes he was already gone. We are excited and proud of him.
Everyone made their guesses of where he would be going...the winner got $20...sadly not me As he read where he was going we had relatives on the phones listening, he was so nervous he could hardly read.

It was a fun night! And on Devins part a lot of relief...he didn't want to go anywhere cold.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Mission Call to Spain
Posted by John and Nicole Makoni at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I am so sorry we missed this big night for Devin! I got your mom's call late that night and we didn't get a chance to make it. Plus we all have been super sick for months, that we don't take Jackson around too many people just so we don't spread it or get him worse. Tell Devin congrats for us and how excited we are for him!! I got your cute invitation in the mail for Brit's shower so I will definitely see you next week :)
Sorry you probably have no clue who Stallone is.... I was accidently signed in on Nate's account, so I thought I would tell you its really me... Sorry no cool blog stalkers!
Post a Comment