So I had an evil plan to trick John on April Fools Day...to my dismay he got me back so much better. So here is the truth!! My favorite neighbor Christy is 8 months along and I asked her to take a pregnancy test for me. The next day (April Fools) I left the positive test on the top of the toilet, threw the box away and ran out the door to go to work. I checked my phone at 9:00am and I had three missed calls from John at 7:43, 7:45, 7:49...I laughed so hard!! So I called him back and by then he had already figured out it wasn't real, but he couldn't figure out how I got the test to read positive. I wished I would have set up a video tape in the bathroom to see his reaction, he said he sat there a good ten minutes. In return he decides to take a picture of it and post it on our blog Pretending To Be ME!!! He then changed the password so I couldn't remove it or get on anyones blog and explain, so I just waited for the phone calls, yep even my grandma called. We hope everyone had a great April Fools, we sure did!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Oh my goodness that is the best! I was laughing so hard when I read it! Well done both of you!
Ha Ha that is hilarious, now no one will believe you when you really are pregnant! Jk you guys are funny
Post a Comment