Guess what everybody!!! Double lines indicate POSITIVE, I'm PREGO!!! I'm way excited... We weren't expecting but I haven't been feeling well lately and so John half kidding said "maybe you're carrying a bun!" So I decided to check, and to our very big surprise we are going to have a little makoni running around...very good news. So please ladies, if you have any helpful advice let me know, I'm a little nervous, but I guess that is normal. So Im totally open for advice, call me if you want, just let me know I'm going crazy!!!!!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Posted by John and Nicole Makoni at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
I want to believe you, but I don't! You can't pull something off this major on April Fool's Day! I've thought about having a pregnant person pee on a pregnancy test for me too! Nice try!However, you really should get pregnant and join the baby club!
Is this for real???? If it is...CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
I find this hard to beleive considering you were at the doctors not too long ago and you are taking medication. If you were prego they would have tested that and definitely wouldn't have prescribed medication for you.
However, if it is true....then congrats!!!
Happy April Fool's Day anyway....nice try!
Hey John, no worries. I could tell that you didn't read what the post was about, so I just erased your comment. I know you wouldn't intentionally hurt our feelings. Don't feel bad, it was just a joke that probably wasn't good timing with my post, but no worries... Thank you for the comment though!
Hey guys, just saw your comment on Charley's blog. Nice prank John! haha My assumption was correct! Anyway, it was a great April Fool's Day prank. Was Nicole surprised? Hey you guys should add our blog to your list. www.scottandstephgrable.blogspot.com
Ok so its a couple days after April Fool's and had I read your post that day I would have known better, but I opened your page and saw the pregnancy test and was totally blown away. Then I thought I should look at the date and sure enough...April Fools! You guys are too funny!
Post a Comment