Baby Pockets:
1 Year Later:
Pockets had a small birthday party, only her best friend was invited and she didn't want to share her birthday treats! I can't believe how big she has gotten. She has been a joy in our lives...she is my little buddy. She loves to give kisses and is so excited to play, she is very stubborn but wins you over with just the look in her eyes. I love when it is bedtime and I hear her little paws on the wood floor as she follows me to bed, she loves bedtime! And she loves to eat..she is now on a diet poor thing..she cries a lot.(she went for her yearly shots and weighed 7.5 lbs!) She loves to wake me up by laying on my chest and pawing my face or kissing me. She loves to go on runs, not walks, sometimes I can't keep up. She loves all the attention and we love to give her it! Happy Birthday 12/16/2011.
Sunday, March 25, 2012
POCKETS TURNS "1"
Posted by John and Nicole Makoni at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment