Wednesday we get a call from cheap o air saying that one of Johns flight times changed so he would be delayed a day in Puerto Rico...I was livid. And to boot they were not willing to pay for the hotel. I had to go back to work so my mom took over the phone call pretending to be me and thankfully worked it out that he came in just three hours later at 11pm. I have to say I never thought I could love and hate something so much....THE AIRPORT. This time John was standing in the baggage area at the far end where I couldn't see him. When our eyes met I ran and grabbed him. Reunions are so amazing! John couldn't get enough sleep he kept crashing the whole time he was here. We ate lots of cafe rio, and saw the hunger games...John was slightly disappointed. Took Pockets to Provo to get her last two baby teeth extracted, John wanted to be apart of it. We spent the day at Devs apartment near UVU watching movies and relaxing. We picked up my parents new chase chair. We went to Moab. We went to visit Johns family and went to Trishs surprise party. WE played lots of tennis. We went to Clara's birthday, poor thing had stiches in her head that day. We met our friends at cafe rio to visit, thanks everyone for coming. We ate at olive garden, Johns other favorite and played golf and did batting cages. Watched lots of movies. And one of the last days John was here we went to the Real game, which we love...thanks mom and dad for the Easter present and thanks to Bridger for getting our tickets. And we of course spent lots of time with the puppies! Love em! This time for Johns return to school we of course went to Costco and Walmart we also bought thermous bags (my moms brilliant idea) and filled them with pizzas and french fries. Thanks Brit and Chris for helping us load them up and keep me from crying and also Shane for the visit...it means a lot to us! They even arrived in Nevis completely frozen! John has been in heaven...Fridays are pizza night! Thanks to my fam for their support as I cry all the way to the airport and all the way home...
Monday, May 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment