This past weekend John and I celebrated our 3rd year anniversary!!! John found us a really unique place to stay in Deer Valley. We went fishing, actually caught fish(not big ones, but it sure was fun catching the little suckers, of course John was the one to bait our hooks, there was no way I was touching anything gooey!!! We played tennis, went on the way too much fun mountain coaster at park city, shopping, spent some time up at the olympic park watching some ski jump exercises, went swimming, and watched tons of movies and very much enjoyed our time away from it all!!! After 3 wonderful nights in Deer Valley John surprised me with another room at the anniversary inn (Treasure Island Room) it was a pirate ship of a room!!! To top it all off John had one more surprise.... tickets to the the Jordin Sparks concert!!! We had so much fun!!!This is a shot off our balcony over-looking Deer Valley
This is a pic of the sweet pool that was there, and of course John posing as he is fishing, but I'm not sure what type of pose that is?
This is me and my guppy, I wanted to use gummy-worms but John didn't think they would attract fishysThis is John frantically searching for his wedding ring, it slipped off into the pond as he was getting my fish off my hook, with nothing but luck on his side he found it!!!
This is John living one of his life dreams to hold the olympic torch( sort of!)
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
"3 years and lovin it!"
Posted by John and Nicole Makoni at 5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a fun weekend...I can't wait to have getaways like that again, I'm jealous. We need to see you guys soon!
What a fun weekend! I can't believe John LOST his ring and FOUND it. He's one lucky guy...
Post a Comment