Thursday, August 28, 2008

Halloweenie is coming!!

I know this is a little early, but John and I were discussing what we wanted to be for Halloween this year, then we decided to reflect on past years costumes, and we looked at the pictures and we had to add this to the blog!!! Everyone get your costumes ready we need to celebrate halloween right this year!!!! So get your costume ideas brewing in your minds, and we need to do something fun!!!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are always good at coming up with stuff like that. It will be fun to see what you guys go as this year. Keep us posted!

The Sutherland's said...

Nicole,

I found your blog from Makell Rogers and wanted to add you to my list and say hello!

Lisa said...

you two are so cute! I love haloween too!

E Winzeler said...

Hi hun!!! How are you?!?! I was so surprised to see your comment on my blog! How are you guys doing?!?! I am so not creative for Halloween, each year I plan on dressing up the next year and I never follow through! You are one creative woman! Super cute costumes! I'm so glad we have eachothers blog addresses so now we can keep in touch and chat! Hope you are doing well!!!

Devyre' said...

OK!! Your blog is the cutest ever! I love all the pictures and stories. I really think you need to consider getting John a ring that fits. It’s just an idea that I’m throwing out there. You guys are the cutest couple. Miss you tons!
PS you need to change the color of your font. White is to hard to see.

Charley said...

Hey, thanks for the message, we'll have to give it a try! Your blog is very cute too! So I love your halloween costumes from last year...have any ideas for two cute little boys?!?!? I'm taking suggestions :) Talk to you soon! Oh and you can check us out at: www.myboyzblog.blogspot.com

Ruthanne said...

Nicole, it was great to hear from ya! How is everything? I loved looking at your photography, it was so good! keep up the posts!
Ruthanne

Ashley said...

Love the costumes! Have you guys decided what you'll be for this year yet?

Ashley said...

Wow! I just checked out your photo blog. Great pictures! Did your mom take all of them?? I loved it!