Wednesday, August 20, 2008

John lost his ring again!!!


John had a lot of free time this week, with him being in between summer and fall semesters at school, so he decided to help dig foundation for a pool shed in the back yard, he took his ring off and tied it to the drawstring on his shorts...because the ring was causing him to get a big blister. So John couldn't remember if he untied his shorts outside were he was digging or if he was in the house!!! So... he got a metal detector and went hunting, no luck were he was digging, so the search continues!!! I would be much more in a panic if this wasn't the 100th time he has lost it!!! He has managed to find it every time, so I love him and commend him for his efforts!!!

3 comments:

Perla said...

Mr. John Makoni!
I dont even know how I found your blog...Im still in shock. Ive been thinking of writing you but I guess Im just too lazy. You have no idea how fun it was going thru your pictures. First of all, its good to know that you didnt lose your hair. I still remembered how you were always worried about that during the mission.
And I also have a few questions:
Whats up with the braces? You had perfect teeth or at least thats what Kroeger and I thought.
Do you own a tanning bed? Man, You look like you never stopped walking the streets of Leon. hahaha.
And just one more comment: Last year I realized how I lost my graduation ring. I remembered you convinced me to put it on a big branch of a tree near Elbas house, while you, Crisostenes and I were playing football. We were supposed to pick it up when we were done, but of course we didnt. It was all your fault and I probably shouldnt have listened to you. Stop losing your ring and others.

XOXO, Perla.

Perla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whittney said...

I can't believe he keeps losing his ring. Brett made me promise to buy him a cheap one cause he was sure he would lose it a lot. I'm so glad John has been able to keep finding his! Miss you guys!