Monday, March 30, 2009

John Is Ready To Give Me Away

For the past month I have been sick with practically anything you can think of.... flu, extreme fatigue, vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, unable to sleep, cough, congestion, migraines, runny nose, sinus pressure....I then decided to finally go to the doctor. (let me first tell you about this doctor at the insta-care) After having my blood pressure taken John and I rounded the corner to go to my waiting room when to our dismay the doctor to which I will be seeing is picking his butt as he walks around the corner... AWESOME... definitely had a great amount of assurance as to what he was going to diagnose me with...his diagnosis...a Big Nothing. So he gave me Amoxicillin and sent us on our way. A week later the hives over-took my body. At first I blamed John for never putting lotion on me, then I realized it wasn't just dry skin I was having an allergic reaction. John had a good laugh. He asked me now what is next on the list to go wrong, we will just have to wait and see, hopefully nothing major or he really will give me away!!!


1 comments:

Heather Buttars said...

Nicole! I am sorry you have been sick, that is no fun. I had an allergic reaction to Macrobid. It was awful. All itchy all over with hives and just feeling like you got ran over by a car! Hope you feel better soon. We will have to get together and go do something after you feel well.