Christmas always flys by, with lots of stress, way too much shopping, and too many places to be. This year we had our usual Christmas Eve with the Farrs and Cottons. Johns gag was gas x strips due to his large intake of protein and you can guess what smells we all get haunted with and mine was a bump-it kit. John always teases me to buy one to get some lift, unfortunately with a small cantalope like mine all of them are too big. Christmas Eve is always a blast full of lots of laughs and fun! Christmas Day we opened presents with my family, rushed to Johns family for breakfast, then we hurried home to Talk To Dev!!!(or cry)He is doing awesome! Luckily we had time to get dressed this year, then off to my Grandparents house for lunch and we make it just in time for Dinner and presents back at Johns Mom's house. It is a day full of rushing but it's nice to be surrounded by family. I especially love after Christmas when I can make new goals for the upcoming year and look back at the last year and think about how blessed we truly are. I Love my Savior and I am so grateful for Him and His sacrafice for me! I can't wait for what is in store this year to come...
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Christmas 2009
Posted by John and Nicole Makoni at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment