Sara invited John and I to her temple wedding and after her little boy was sealed to them. It was the most amazing experiece, I have never been to one before. It was so cute to see her little boy stroking the arm of his new Dad and asking why everyone was looking at him. I couldn't thank her enough for the oporotunity to be apart of such a spiritual and meaningful day!! After we went to her dinner and reception at Le Jardin. It was an amazing night because there was heavy fog and the twinkle lights were shining through. Congrats Sara and Brady!! It was also fun hanging out with Des and Rob, catching up on life, and laughing lots. Des is now engaged and planning her big day!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Sarah's Wedding Day
Posted by John and Nicole Makoni at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Thanks for the advice on the book! You are so sweet! I actually already had the book, Clara is just too stubborn. BLAH!
Hey! we live here now...well at least for the time being... we are prob going to be in utah for a good 3-6 months till gabe starts the police academy in california... so lets get together and play!
Post a Comment